Information Technology Tools and Network Basics (M1-R5)
The module is designed to equip a student to use computers for professional as well
as day to day use. It provides theoretical background as well as in-depth knowledge
of Software/ packages.
After completing the module, the incumbent will be able to:
- Acquire confidence in using computers in Office and General Life.
- Identify the basic components of computers and terminology.
- Understand file management.
- Create documents using word processor, spreadsheet & presentation software.
- Understand computer networks and browse the Internet, content search,
email and collaborate with peers.
- Use e-Governance applications and use computer to improve existing skills
and learn new skills.
- Understanding Social Networking platform.
- Using the Internet for Digital financial services.
- Develop knowledge about Future Skills.
- Understand the various financial services and be aware of the various
schemes started by Government.
120 Hours – (Theory: 48hrs + Practical: 72 hrs)